Solutions for Odors, Sanitation & More in Santa Rosa
Bioremediation is the use of microbes to reduce decaying organic buildup that small flies and pests breed in. Microbes are very small organisms, such as bacteria, that live naturally in the environment. Bioremediation stimulates the growth of certain microbes that use contaminants as a source of food and energy.
Reviews & Testimonials
They showed up for the estimate on time and gave us an accurate quote for the work that needed to be done. They came back to do the work on time, and were clean and professional.Shaw K.
Great customer service and quality work.Wes M.
My neighbors have tall trees with needles and cones so we get a variety of bugs and spiders around my house and yard. With the quarterly service through We Care Pest Solutions, I don't have to worry about any of these pests.Bobbie P.
Customer service was wonderful: courteous, professional, and friendly.Andrea H.
Super easy company to deal with. Good and fair price.Jason Z.
Have used them to eliminate rodent issues in the past they did a great job.Beth R.
"Wish I'd Called Sooner!"
Highly, highly recommend! In less than 24 hours they were able to fit us in to take care of a yellow jacket nest tucked away in our wall.Kevin S.
We Care has been servicing our home, an office property, and a rental for about 18 months. They have followed up diligently, with courtesy and genuine concern for our property.Maureen M.
Products We Use
The products we use are soil-derived Bacillus spp. microbe spores. The included strains digest fats, oils, and grease (FOG), carbohydrates, proteins, cellulose, urea and phosphates. The microbial spores are in a dormant state in the bottle and become active and begin to produce bacterial colonies when their food (organic matter) becomes available. The bacterial colonies then become “enzyme factories” producing the enzymes needed to break down the organic matter. The end products are carbon dioxide and water.
While use in conjunction with harsh chemicals and disinfectants is discouraged, the spore-forming bacteria are more resilient than any others to chemicals and can maintain effectiveness in these environments.
- Contains a concentrated blend of citrus oil, foaming agent, and natural microbes that eliminate organic debris and odor. It cleans the way mother nature intended without harsh chemicals or fumes.
- Applicable for Both Food and Non-food Areas in Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Institutional, Agricultural, Educational and Other Establishments – Also in Transport Vehicles
- The Foam Coats Areas with Organic Build-up to Provide a Longer Contact Time
- Ideal for treating drains, baseboards, machinery cracks, under counters and equipment, beverage line bundles, beverage fountain drip trays, voids around dishwashers and tray conveyors and any other areas with organic debris build-up.
- Contains No Harsh Chemicals or Fumes
- Will Not Harm Septic Systems or Municipal Water Treatment Operations
- Green Zone™ Product
- Suitable for green service programs
- The Single Most Effective Product For Eliminating Organic Build-up and Odors in Commercial Kitchens
- The Ultimate Green Cleaner that Works More Effectively than Simple Chemical Cleaners In areas of chronic moisture and organic matter.